B&B I Fenicotteri In Muravera, Italy

B&B I Fenicotteri In Muravera, Italy



B&B I Fenicotteri


B&B I Fenicotteri In Muravera, Italy - B&B I Fenicotteri is a popular choice amongst travelers in Muravera, whether exploring or just passing through. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the property provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, shared lounge/TV area are just some of the facilities on offer. Designed for comfort, selected guestrooms offer clothes rack, dressing room, linens, towels, closet to ensure a restful night. Entertain yourself with the property's recreational facilities, including garden. B&B I Fenicotteri combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Muravera unforgettable.



Hotel Name B&B I Fenicotteri
Addressline via roma 349
City Muravera
Zip Code 9043
Country Italy
Longitude - Latitude 9.56497 - 39.424339
Continent Europe


B&B I Fenicotteri


B&B I Fenicotteri In Muravera, Italy Video





B&B I Fenicotteri


B&B I Fenicotteri In Muravera, Italy Gallery



B&B I Fenicotteri B&B I Fenicotteri B&B I Fenicotteri B&B I Fenicotteri


Related: B&B I Fenicotteri In Muravera, Italy