Wadi Iman Suites @ I-City In Shah Alam, Malaysia

Wadi Iman Suites @ I-City In Shah Alam, Malaysia



Wadi Iman Suites @ I-City


Wadi Iman Suites @ I-City In Shah Alam, Malaysia - Located in I City, Wadi Iman Suites @ I-City is a perfect starting point from which to explore Shah Alam. The property offers guests a range of services and amenities designed to provide comfort and convenience. To be found at the property are facilities for disabled guests, restaurant, laundry service, coffee shop, elevator. Comfortable guestrooms ensure a good night's sleep with some rooms featuring facilities such as fan, internet access wireless (complimentary), air conditioning, balcony/terrace, satellite/cable TV. Access to the property's fitness center, sauna, golf course (within 3 km), children's playground, pool (kids) will further enhance your already satisfying stay. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Wadi Iman Suites @ I-City.



Hotel Name Wadi Iman Suites @ I-City
Addressline No 6 Persiaran Multimedia I-City
City Shah Alam
Zip Code 40000
Country Malaysia
Longitude - Latitude 101.485621 - 3.065578
Continent Asia


Wadi Iman Suites @ I-City


Wadi Iman Suites @ I-City In Shah Alam, Malaysia Video





Wadi Iman Suites @ I-City


Wadi Iman Suites @ I-City In Shah Alam, Malaysia Gallery



Wadi Iman Suites @ I-City Wadi Iman Suites @ I-City Wadi Iman Suites @ I-City Wadi Iman Suites @ I-City


Related: Wadi Iman Suites @ I-City In Shah Alam, Malaysia