Holiday Inn- Allentown I-78 and Rt. 222 In Wescosville (PA), United States

Holiday Inn- Allentown I-78 and Rt. 222 In Wescosville (PA), United States



Holiday Inn- Allentown  I-78 and Rt. 222


Holiday Inn- Allentown I-78 and Rt. 222 In Wescosville (PA), United States - Wingate by Wyndham Allentown is a popular choice amongst travelers in Allentown (PA), whether exploring or just passing through. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the property provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at Wingate by Wyndham Allentown. Guestrooms are designed to provide an optimal level of comfort with welcoming decor and some offering convenient amenities like flat screen television, air conditioning, heating, wake-up service, desk. The property offers various recreational opportunities. Convenience and comfort make Wingate by Wyndham Allentown the perfect choice for your stay in Allentown (PA).



Hotel Name Holiday Inn- Allentown I-78 and Rt. 222
Addressline 4325 Hamilton Boulevard
City Wescosville (PA)
Zip Code 18103
Country United States
Longitude - Latitude -75.543 - 40.571761
Continent North America


Holiday Inn- Allentown  I-78 and Rt. 222


Holiday Inn- Allentown I-78 and Rt. 222 In Wescosville (PA), United States Video





Holiday Inn- Allentown  I-78 and Rt. 222


Holiday Inn- Allentown I-78 and Rt. 222 In Wescosville (PA), United States Gallery



Holiday Inn- Allentown  I-78 and Rt. 222 Holiday Inn- Allentown  I-78 and Rt. 222 Holiday Inn- Allentown  I-78 and Rt. 222 Holiday Inn- Allentown  I-78 and Rt. 222


Related: Holiday Inn- Allentown I-78 and Rt. 222 In Wescosville (PA), United States